Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Goddess In Canvas

Chinese Artist Paints Daughter In The Nude As An Oriental Goddess

A 61 year old artist by the name of Mr. Li Zhuang Ping in China and his 23 year old daughter Ms. Li Qin are making news over nude art work. The father and daughter duo from the Szechuan area have stunned the Chinese art community with their realistic oil paintings.

Mr. Li Zhuang Ping said to reporters:

"It was only after getting her approval that I allowed her to be my model."
"I set up a personal blog last year and posted my daughter's and my artworks online. Not one comment posted was of an obscene or sexual nature."


He added: "I created the 'Oriental goddess' series with her. She is both the model in the painting and the artist who creates (the artwork) with me."
"And yes, my wife approved," said Mr Li.



His daughter said she began modeling for him five or six years ago and also worked with him to create the 'Oriental Goddess' series of oil paintings on canvas.





2 comments:

  1. wow... these paintings are amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the girl also amazing..

    but this family are too much open minded... this is not good for young child..

    ReplyDelete