Friday, July 17, 2009

The Demise of Teo Beng Hock






I arrived late and by then, people in black were seen walking away from where they had congregated after saying their farewell to Teo Beng Hock.

I trudged on alone and was greeted by a handful of people who seemed reluctant to move away.

It was a breezy night and the candle flames danced reflecting solemnness around the quiet of midnight. I felt the sense of calmness and from the corner of my eyes she lit the candles one after another.

It was a touching sight and I approached her and she looked up. Her puffy eyes anchored on her bulging eye-bags could not hide her feelings through her smile and she continued to light the candles.

Looking at her having to lose a dear friend, it made my vision blurred. A miraculous surge of feeling was overwhelming, and as if hallucinated by the whispering breeze caressing my ears in tapering whispers, I could hear her heart-rending message to him, “If only you could tell me why.”

2 comments:

  1. "Let those who have eyes-Focus. Let those who have ears - Listen. Let those who have a brain-Discern, Let those who have a heart- beat for justice" Above all,
    Let those who sow, they shall reap.

    RIP Teoh Beng Hock
    rakyat@work

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, let's hope that PKR "Shit-Stirrer Wee" of Wangsa Maju is satisfied with what he has done so far and may he reap what he sowed! A pity this innocent young man Teoh Beng Hock had to pay with his dear life just because that vengeful foulmouth SOB would not stop screaming for DAP blood eversince he was forced to leave the party.

    How did PKR become a shitpot for rejects like him, baffles me?!!!

    ReplyDelete