Thursday, June 10, 2010

I Had Uncannily Slipped Into The Beyond

Planet Earth is surrounded by umpteen mysteries where the impossible do happen. And because we do not understand why they existed then fear becomes the factor to manipulate our thoughts allowing superstitions to prevail.

I am not into the mood to talk about the unknown dimension on libido but the unexplained because on a few occasions they had scared the hell out of me!

Ghost, haunting, paranormal and even sighting are common but many of us chose not to talk about them or to find out why they happened but to opt for superstitious practices instead.

When fiction becomes fact and when dreams can blend with reality, should we consult the medium or call for agent Mulder to unfold the mysteries?

Movies made the most out of such tales and undoubtedly some were from true experiences yet sceptics are bound to laugh their heads off to such hocus-pocus.

There are various versions about ghosts and the afterlife. If there are ghosts or “runaway” souls then such existence need to be proven before determining that a house or location is haunted or a person is possessed for the matter. It is too subjective a topic I guess.

As I know there are no ghost hunters in Malaysia but in Singapore perhaps. My encounters have not made me courageous enough to be a ghost hunter. I am not in this fraternity of intellectual and pioneering phenomenal seekers to explore locations notoriously known to be haunted with all the sophisticated equipment to make contact.

Many people had experienced different and unexplained sightings of weird creatures that not only could be seen at night but also in the day time. Some of us have hyper-sensitive intuition and could literally feel how near “the thing” is to us. And those with an active “third eye” they could see the apparition!

I am like those who have strong intuition and fortunately without an active “third eye” otherwise I could end up to be a ghost whisperer or medium.

As I aged, the unexplained followed me no matter where I lived. I have not experienced seeing ghostly apparition but could feel its whereabouts somehow.

Twice in my sixty years of life, I had the most astonishing experience because I had uncannily walked into the other dimension! Laugh or be cynical if you wish but I just don’t care because you are not me. My first experience was in 1986.

Let me share with you my latest “one step beyond” that happened on the early dawn on the 4th. June 2010.

We went our separate ways from Selayang after our usual gathering and I felt hungry. It was about 2,30 a.m. 4th.June 2010. I turned into Jalan Kucing heading towards Pudu for my “teohchiew” porridge.

As I reached the junction of the flyover leading to Segambut on the left and Jalan Duta, suddenly I could see nothing but total darkness. I flicked on my headlight hoping to catch some cat-eyes on the road but in vain.

Then, my car wobbled and my steering was pulled to the left. That moment, a puncture of my front left tyre came into my mind. I pulled my car to the left and I activated my emergency light.

I pulled out the “Rescue Care” card that was kept behind the sunshade. I remembered vividly that I alighted from my car and lit a cigarette and got to work on my hand-phone.

The next thing I remembered was jacking up the front of my car in an unfamiliar ambience. I was about thirty yards from a T-junction where a couple was standing looking at what I was doing.

I spoke to them and knew that they were waiting for a bus. Nothing spooky and I did not ask where the place was and who they were. Nothing crossed my mind!

The next instance, a Malay man on a motor-cycle asked me what I was doing and I replied that I was calling for emergency help with my hand-phone still in my palm. At this point of time, I was standing beside my car at the driver’s side.

He told me that from the distance behind my car he already saw me standing like I was lost in the world of my own. Then immediately the thought came to my mind that I was jacking up my car but not standing beside it. I told him what I was doing and I guessed he must be wondering what I said did not collaborate with where I was standing.

I thanked him and he sped off.

I knew I had not kept my car jack and with the help from the light beaming from my hand-phone, there was nothing at the front of my car and there was no puncture.

Yes, I was confused and could not think straight. Spontaneously, I got into the car and drove off. It was the moment that fear became overwhelming and my right leg on the accelerator began to shiver making the car punctuated along the way.

I don’t do drugs nor am I an alcoholic drinker. I only indulge in tobacco. So, hallucination is out of question.

Slowly, I managed to be composed and took a U-turn at Bank Negara and kept following a car in front going back to the direction where I came from at the speed of 110.

If I am asked to describe the couple now, the best I could is to state that they were humans. I could not decipher their race and what language we used to speak to each other. I realized now that it was through telepathy that our conversation took place on that fateful night.

Now I am contemplating to enact the scene and document it as a gambit to my intended spooky column – A Date With The Unexplained.

Deep inside me I know that I am not alone and many out there do somehow or rather had their own experiences. I like to hear your amazing stories if you are willing to share and enhance them with enacted scenes.

If you have uncanny experiences and want to share your intriguing yet mind-boggling moments, please write to: strauslite@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment